When faced with an unexpected accident or illness,
you have a choice. You can sit for hours in a hospital
emergency room while your condition possibly worsens.
Or, you can see a physician who is trained in Emergency
Medicine in mere minutes. The answer is obvious.
Open 24 hours a day, Texas Emergency Care Center
treats all emergency conditions. The facility offers
the latest in medical equipment and state-of-the-art
testing capabilities including:
- A full-service laboratory that allows us to analyze
samples on-site for faster results.
- Radiology equipment for x-rays to aid in
- Ultrasound imaging to show the structure and
movement of the body's internal organs, as well
as blood flowing through blood vessels.
- CT scanning equipment for a non-invasive 3-D
image of internal organs.
- Cardiac monitoring that allows us to take an
immediate risk assessment of the heart.
Yet in contrast, the atmosphere is much more inviting
and wait times are minimal.
For a list of some of the conditions we treat,