Texas Emergency Care Center Workers Compensation Program
Did you know…
- There are 23,000 on-the job injuries in the U.S. every day!
- Employers pay almost 1 billion per week for direct workers' comp alone.
- Indirect cost for a workplace injury is between 38K-150K
- The cost of hiring replacement staff is 130K-166K
GET YOUR EMPLOYEES THE RIGHT CARE, RIGHT NOW.
Injuries and illness on the job are expensive for everyone. The Texas Emergency Care Center Workers Compensation Program is designed to minimize down time on the job by providing quality emergency care at affordable rates for employers. As the initial care provider for your employees, Texas Emergency Care Center is committed to:
- Seeing your employees in a timely manner–our wait times average less than 5 minutes.
- Providing comprehensive and quality care by a trained Emergency Room Physician.
- Minimizing lost time away from the company, thus reducing loss of production.
- Providing a competitive cost structure for your company.
Just because you have an emergency doesn't mean you have to feel rushed. Always expect warm, friendly and respectable results with us. We care about you and your experience here.
“Everyone there was so friendly. They were very professional. ”- Sheila I.
“The entire team(Dr. Dubey, Nurse Sharon***, Suzanne, Radiologist Rachael, PA Monica, & Tech Teresa) treated me like family and have worked hard to find out what my medical condition is and treat it… ”- Ahmed F.
“I was treated at the Atascocita location June 27,2020. I have asthma, bilateral pneumonia, and tested positive for COVID19. My health was deteriorating and I was afraid. ”- Tracey J.
“Amazing service! Doctor got me into a hospital and even called during my stay. ”- Timothy T.
“So glad to have a place like this close to me. ”- Autumn O.
“This place will evaluate you and then tell you what the cost is. ”- Michell K.