Seeking more energy, better commitment to fitness and smarter eating habits for your next lap around the sun? Here are mini resolutions that are way more impactful than say, vowing to drop 20 pounds before spring.
- January: Makeover your pantry
- February: Get your heart racing
- March: Focus on your eyesight
- April: Eat more fruits and veggies
- May: Try Meatless Mondays
- June: Eat more home-cooked meals
- July: Create a healthier relationship with food
- August: Make your doctor appointments
- September: Reimagine grains
- October: Get a flu shot
- November: Spend a few minutes meditating
- December: Manage alcohol consumption
Click here to read the full article.